Friday 16 December 2011

Take an old pair of jeans....

..... and this is what can happen to them






The jeans were part of a pile of clothes discarded and not very worn. I liked the pockets and decided to try my hand at making yet another bag by cutting the legs off just above the crutch, seaming the opening, making handles out of the remains and giving it a lining from a piece of cotton that should have been the rabbit's (see earlier) nightdress. The flower decoration comes from a workshop I attended in September. The hole thing took probably less than 2 hours to make. I just wish all my projects were that easy..

1 comment:

  1. Brilliant idea - I just happen to have several pairs of jeans I can no longer wear now that I've grown.... (outwards rather than upwards!)Love the flowers too!

    ReplyDelete