Wednesday 1 June 2011

Still no rabbit

I can't believe that I haven't been near the sewing machine, so the poor rabbit is still armless, unstuffed and undressed. Maybe this month will prove to be a more successful one in that area. The card making really is adictive and I keep going back to it. I decided to experiment with gold and silver card, using that cardstock as the base for the card, rather than just on a small area. Well, I will not rpeat it, although the end product looks ok after covering a large part of the shiny surface with paper etc. So that was a waste of the fairly expensive card.



Above are the results. The silver, black and white ones are actually quite striking, but it is really quite difficult to get the balance between shiny card and decoration right

1 comment:

  1. As an art deco fan I love the black and white ones! Well done!

    ReplyDelete