Thursday 14 April 2011

My card making efforts

Recently I started making cards. Nothing complicated, but it's fun. And of course there is all this equipment which is sooooo enssential! Well, yesterday I received a CD with templates for less boring cards and I printed a couple. Bearing in mind the PC and I still have our differences, I thought I did quite well. I was really pleased with the result, but then the snag: I should have used thicker card! With all the decoration on it the thing was prone to collapsing. Now what? I stuck some heavier card on the back, and although it's not good enough to sell (not that I want to) it has now enough weight to support the embellishments and I can use it. My friends are far to kind to make rude remarks about my mistakes. If I can work out how to add a photo I will and any constructive critisism will be appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment