Friday 15 April 2011

The scanner

Last night I thought that I better make an effort and do something with at least one of the cards that are made of not thick enough cardstock. I opted for the long rather than tall one as that was less likely to topple over. And I am quite pleased with the result. But then I thought that I would try scanning it rather than using the camera. And somehow the settings got changed (must be me, as nobody else uses it) so the scanner didn't respond to the usual commands. It did get it done in a roundabout way, but I prefer the old way - it's easier and quicker. But that is for another day. So here is the result of last nights efforts



Card making is being put on hold. I must finish some sewing that has been sitting on the sewing table for weeks.
So watch this space

No comments:

Post a Comment